CK Luk's Patents
- Chi-Keung Luk and Joel Emer. Software-Controlled Pre-Execution in a Multithreaded Processor, US Patent 7343602.
- Chi-Keung Luk and Geoff Lowney. Methods and Apparatus for Stride Profiling a Software Application, US Patent 7181723.
- Chi-Keung Luk and Geoff Lowney. An Adaptive Compilation Technique for Scheduling Parallel Tasks on Heterogenerous Architectures, US Patent filed December 2008.
- Chi-Keung Luk and Robert Cohn. Methods and Apparatus to Inline Conditional Instrumentation, US Patent filed March 2006.
- Chi-Keung Luk, Ady Tal, Robert Cohn, and Jonathan Beimel. Optimizing Binary-level Instrumentation via Instruction Scheduling, US Patent filed June 2005.
- Chi-Keung Luk and Geoff Lowney. Methods and Apparatus to Pre-execute Instructions on a Single Thread, US Patent filed September 2003.
- Chi-Keung Luk, Harish Patil, Robert Muth, Geoff Lowney, Robert Cohn, and Richard Weiss. Profile-Guided Stride Prefetching, US Patent filed October 2001.